Post a topic or pose a question worthy of debate/discussion.
Optional (but preferred): present your point of view on the subject.
Posts and comments must be coherent, relevant and appropriate.
Posts deemed inappropriate by the Maintainers will be deleted at their leisure.
• Permissible topics: Keep politics and religion to a minimum. Aside from that, almost anything goes. The more interesting and/or unique, the better. Examples: Sex, crimes, psychology, current events, post pictures with an interesting subject matter and discuss/debate them (not pictures of yourself, "do you like my hair? Should I dye it?" This is not a rating community.)
• No personal issues unless they are relevant to a debatable issue. (Example: "my boyfriend didn't wear a condom and I might be pregnant. What should I do?!??") Penalty: Post will be deleted.
• No advertising or memes. Penalty: Bannable Offense.
• Any post in violation of LiveJournal.com's Terms of Service will be deleted immediately without warning. Penalty: Bannable Offense.
• All posts must have comments enabled, and be un-screened. Penalty: Post will be deleted without warning.
• Do not delete any comments if they are not your own. Penalty: Bannable Offense.
• Debate properly. Example: If I state my opinion and JimBob contradicts it, I will not reply with "whatever, gtfo noob!" Insulting is not debating. Penalty: Post/comment may be deleted, warning, bannable offense if necessary.
• Posts containing hate speech, or remarks encouraging harrassment of other users (as defined in LJ's TOS) will be deleted without warning. Penalty: warning, and deletion if necessary.
• Any journal that violates these rules will be banned at the maintainers' discretion.
By joining this community, posting or commenting on already existing entries, you have stated that you have read and agreed to these rules.